I like the wristband idea! When I used to do spin classes I always got frustrated with the people that reserved bikes for their friends and sometimes they would come and sometimes they wouldn't! I'm a big fan of being to places on time and a "first come first served" rule.
Its always great to see what others are doing, regardless of what level they are at currently. It gives you an outside perspective and lets you know that others suffer from the same things you suffer from. The comradarie from our blogger networks really up the motivation factor big time.
Wow - happy Blogversary! I didn't think of such a thing, but it makes so much sense! That's awesome, I hope I remember to celebrate mine. hah!
I am bummed that I missed my 100th post back in Decemember. It actually conincided EXACTLY with New years. What are the odds? Too bad I was dumb and missed it lol :)
Hmmm... I bet they're going to start that at the SLP too. There are definitely "issues" with EJs classes.
Happy bloggiversary! I totally you came into Gear today. A guy came in the back with two kids, and he looked like you from across the room... almost yelled "Derek!" :)
Happy Blogaversary! When we first moved to MN, my dad had been staying up here to work for a few months and kept telling us about these great burgers we had to try. And then he took us to white castle . . . I've never been back. :)
1-year - woohooo!! That's great. I look back on my 25-month old blog and wow, what a huge transformation! I'm sure you feel the same! You have been a HUGE inspiration to me and my "running" (and corss training - bahahah) and I can't tell you how much it brightens my day to see you comment there! I simply cannot WAIT to follow your training to the IM! And I hope one day I am added to that list of bloggers you've met! :)
16 comments:
Yay! Happy Blogiversary!! :)
I like the wristband idea! When I used to do spin classes I always got frustrated with the people that reserved bikes for their friends and sometimes they would come and sometimes they wouldn't! I'm a big fan of being to places on time and a "first come first served" rule.
Happy Blogiversary!!!
The candle in the burger is HI-larious!
Its always great to see what others are doing, regardless of what level they are at currently. It gives you an outside perspective and lets you know that others suffer from the same things you suffer from. The comradarie from our blogger networks really up the motivation factor big time.
To another year of blogging!
So much to celebrate!! Congrats!
haha nice candle in the burger!
HAppy blogoversary - how time flies while having fun huh?
I hope they do not institute the wristband policy at our LTF - crazy stuff right there!
Wow - happy Blogversary! I didn't think of such a thing, but it makes so much sense! That's awesome, I hope I remember to celebrate mine. hah!
I am bummed that I missed my 100th post back in Decemember. It actually conincided EXACTLY with New years. What are the odds? Too bad I was dumb and missed it lol :)
Happy Blogiversary!
WOW! Happy Blogoversary!! That is awesome!
I want a cupcake.
166
Hmmm... I bet they're going to start that at the SLP too. There are definitely "issues" with EJs classes.
Happy bloggiversary! I totally you came into Gear today. A guy came in the back with two kids, and he looked like you from across the room... almost yelled "Derek!" :)
too much fun!!
happy aniversary!,
BTW, Lance never made it to NZ, knee injury, race organizers pretty happy though... got a sellout!
Awesome post! Love the celebration :)
It has been great getting to know you over the past year man, ups AND downs.
I LOVE the wristband idea. Dead serious. I got shafted at a spin class in the past from people doing that. OH, THIS IS SUSAN'S bike!!! GRRRRRRRR.
Haha.
Keep it up man, let's have an amazing 2011!
D, damn you're making me hungry. haha
B
Lots to celebrate! Happy blogoversary! :)
And I kind of like the wrist band idea... can see how it's needed for sure!
Happy Blogaversary! When we first moved to MN, my dad had been staying up here to work for a few months and kept telling us about these great burgers we had to try. And then he took us to white castle . . . I've never been back. :)
1-year - woohooo!! That's great. I look back on my 25-month old blog and wow, what a huge transformation! I'm sure you feel the same! You have been a HUGE inspiration to me and my "running" (and corss training - bahahah) and I can't tell you how much it brightens my day to see you comment there! I simply cannot WAIT to follow your training to the IM! And I hope one day I am added to that list of bloggers you've met! :)
Happy Blogaversary! One year is exciting :) Looking forward to another great year!
PS - the candle is a nice touch :p
Haha, Chateau de Blanc, priceless. Happy anniversary!
Post a Comment