Em obviously gets her talent from the male in her life :).
I am impressed you could gain 12 in 3 weeks....that's super impressive! I've gained 12 since my fiacso in Boston last year and I'm a total basket case over it! Blek! You can do it, tough.
I'm so freaking excited for your training, bring it out!!!
Gidee up!! This wil be the best 24 weeks of your life! Yeah, you might be a little tired, but when you here those words it will all be worth it! Have fun!
You have entered the realm of the elite. Resistance is futile :)
Yeah, the KK is great. You can buy a cheap wireless cycling computer off Amazon.com for like $40. Get one that has cadence on it, like one of the Cateyes. I used to have one.
I'm all about following a plan these days. I'd love to hear more about yours!
I am beyond wiped when I get home at night these days. It takes all the energy I can muster to microwave dinner (or burn my kitchen down boiling water.) Yayyyy IM training!
Wait till you start to get tired and worn out, then you will know that plan like the back of your hand, praying for a rest day or recovery week, only to see for weeks that everything is just getting longer and longer and longerrrrrrrr
Right on brother! I get giddy just thinking of when I can officially announce, GAME ON!
Now, as for the weight gain... :) All I can do is smile haha, I know the feeling man. No worries, that will melt off like ice cream on a hot day.
I love your attitude with family and training, I agree and need to take that stance, no fretting if I miss a workout. The foundation is there, you won't lose fitness.
Apology in advance if you've already talked about this and I missed it.... but are you working with a coach? Or where are you getting your plan from? Just curious and would love to hear more about it!
16 comments:
Damn 12lbs is some solid weight gain in 3 weeks ... you don't play around my man!
Em obviously gets her talent from the male in her life :).
I am impressed you could gain 12 in 3 weeks....that's super impressive! I've gained 12 since my fiacso in Boston last year and I'm a total basket case over it! Blek! You can do it, tough.
I'm so freaking excited for your training, bring it out!!!
Wow, I had no idea you were doing an IM. This will be fun to watch. Hang tough Derek.
This is really exciting! Very keen to follow you all the way. I just eat whatever I feel like so I'm very impressed with your eating plans.
Glad to hear that you are back on a plan... I'm looking forward to doing that next month myself.
Gidee up!! This wil be the best 24 weeks of your life! Yeah, you might be a little tired, but when you here those words it will all be worth it! Have fun!
Welcome to IM training :)
You have entered the realm of the elite. Resistance is futile :)
Yeah, the KK is great. You can buy a cheap wireless cycling computer off Amazon.com for like $40. Get one that has cadence on it, like one of the Cateyes. I used to have one.
So exciting to begin training! I do the same thing to calculate miles on the trainer (except I use 14 MPH because I am slow!).
Being on a plan always is better I think. Good luck! Can't wait to follow this journey.
I'm all about following a plan these days. I'd love to hear more about yours!
I am beyond wiped when I get home at night these days. It takes all the energy I can muster to microwave dinner (or burn my kitchen down boiling water.) Yayyyy IM training!
Your daughter is too cute on her skis! We're hoping to get our oldest out on the slopes at some point this winter too.
Woohoo for starting IM training! How exciting! I can't wait to follow your journey!
Wait till you start to get tired and worn out, then you will know that plan like the back of your hand, praying for a rest day or recovery week, only to see for weeks that everything is just getting longer and longer and longerrrrrrrr
Right on brother! I get giddy just thinking of when I can officially announce, GAME ON!
Now, as for the weight gain... :) All I can do is smile haha, I know the feeling man. No worries, that will melt off like ice cream on a hot day.
I love your attitude with family and training, I agree and need to take that stance, no fretting if I miss a workout. The foundation is there, you won't lose fitness.
And your journey begins.
Apology in advance if you've already talked about this and I missed it.... but are you working with a coach? Or where are you getting your plan from? Just curious and would love to hear more about it!
First, your daughter is too cute! :)
Welcome to IM training... it's a fun road!!!
Love Jill's comment.
I
have
never
gone skiing
before.
looks
painful
&
cold.
YAY for IM training.
you are going to kill this Derek.
Post a Comment