I like you doing a tri without ever swimming in open water or outdoor cycling. That is going to make a great story after you cross that Ironman finish line. BTW, garmin phone support is superb if the email doesn't go fast enough.
It looks like you and your family had a blast! I love the picture of the girls in the van:) Now it is back to reality and training!! Happy running and biking:)
3 comments:
I like you doing a tri without ever swimming in open water or outdoor cycling. That is going to make a great story after you cross that Ironman finish line. BTW, garmin phone support is superb if the email doesn't go fast enough.
B
It looks like you and your family had a blast! I love the picture of the girls in the van:) Now it is back to reality and training!! Happy running and biking:)
B- Garmin got back to me I think their assessment should fix my problem will know tomorrow -Psyched to run with the GPS!
J- it WAS a blast! reality and routine are good for my training!
D
Post a Comment