SWIM BIKE RUN
Are you following a plan yet, or waiting until you know which Tri you are doing in the summer?I've just started Half Iron training using Matt Fitzgerald's book of training plans. They got me through a Sprint Tri with ease.Enjoy the marathon training :)
When is your Half Iron? I'm currently following no plan! I am eyeing my first ever Tri as a half iron at end of July.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Are you following a plan yet, or waiting until you know which Tri you are doing in the summer?
I've just started Half Iron training using Matt Fitzgerald's book of training plans. They got me through a Sprint Tri with ease.
Enjoy the marathon training :)
When is your Half Iron? I'm currently following no plan! I am eyeing my first ever Tri as a half iron at end of July.
Post a Comment