Nice swim. I have to get in the pool. By the way, Fairview hospital in Wyoming is doing a triathlon 101 class Monday night from 6 pm to 9pm - if you do the class you get a discount on the Chisago Lakes Tri.
I did not know that your girls were twins!?! Damm does your wife really look great!! I am a twin too! I have a brother:) Good job on your swim:) I hope that you and your Drog clan have a great weekend!!
3 comments:
We use Cruisers size 5 - send em up here! :)
Nice swim. I have to get in the pool. By the way, Fairview hospital in Wyoming is doing a triathlon 101 class Monday night from 6 pm to 9pm - if you do the class you get a discount on the Chisago Lakes Tri.
I did not know that your girls were twins!?! Damm does your wife really look great!! I am a twin too! I have a brother:)
Good job on your swim:) I hope that you and your Drog clan have a great weekend!!
Corporate game face...haha...that's funny.
Gotta go....and see if Alice has a chocolate stash.
Post a Comment