Hi there, I just read the comment that you left on Bret's blog. I am also from the twin city area...who knew that there were so many Minnesota bloggers:) I am glad to have found your blog! Good luck with your training, I will not be running any marathons this year. I just ran my first half a few weeks ago. I see that you are going to run Grandma's and I am hoping to get into Grandma's half! Keep your fingers crossed for me:) Good luck with your training!!
Good luck getting into Grandma's Half! I see you also ran the Frozen half we really lucked out with the weather it rained all day after our run! Nice job running your first half thats a tough one to train for in the middle of winter...GL w/ your training
2 comments:
Hi there,
I just read the comment that you left on Bret's blog. I am also from the twin city area...who knew that there were so many Minnesota bloggers:) I am glad to have found your blog! Good luck with your training, I will not be running any marathons this year. I just ran my first half a few weeks ago. I see that you are going to run Grandma's and I am hoping to get into Grandma's half! Keep your fingers crossed for me:) Good luck with your training!!
Good luck getting into Grandma's Half! I see you also ran the Frozen half we really lucked out with the weather it rained all day after our run! Nice job running your first half thats a tough one to train for in the middle of winter...GL w/ your training
Post a Comment