Your kiddos are so cute! That must have been so fun to go ice skating with them. I have a 4 1/2 and 2 1/2 yr. old and we have yet to go with them. Maybe next winter!
Good for you for pushing through your spin workout! I totally would have felt the peer pressure from being right next to the instructor!
The skating looks like it was a blast!! The girls look like they are doing pretty good on them. My daughter had a few weeks of skating lessons...she just didn't get the hang of it at 5 years old.
I loved your list...like I said, I really enjoy learning more about people and it was fun to read your list! I also would love to go to NY someday. I have a dream to run in Central Park:) Also, very interesting about the screen play. Happy Monday!!
6 comments:
Your kiddos are so cute! That must have been so fun to go ice skating with them. I have a 4 1/2 and 2 1/2 yr. old and we have yet to go with them. Maybe next winter!
Good for you for pushing through your spin workout! I totally would have felt the peer pressure from being right next to the instructor!
The skating looks like it was a blast!! The girls look like they are doing pretty good on them. My daughter had a few weeks of skating lessons...she just didn't get the hang of it at 5 years old.
I loved your list...like I said, I really enjoy learning more about people and it was fun to read your list! I also would love to go to NY someday. I have a dream to run in Central Park:) Also, very interesting about the screen play. Happy Monday!!
I'm still laughing about #6... I do the same thing!
I found your blog through Julie. I am also doing Chicago this year, and I hope to do a half iron this year. I will follow along on your journey
Aimee - Thanks! Sometimes sitting in front is what I need - lol
Julie - Running in the Park is the BEST! Thank for tagging me it was interesting to see what happened when I started typing
Pete- I'm low on TB sauce...gotta make a run soon luckily TB now has the Fresco items all under 9grams of fat the soft taco rules
Velma - THANKS! I'm looking forward to Chi again after some time..I'll check out your blog..
~D
Nice Winnipeg Jets Jacket. You have good taste.
Post a Comment