Monday, February 22, 2010

Hate to Be Late on a Monday


6 comments:

skierz said...

dont you love winter training?! I guess another 2-3 to 10 weeks of this crud and we are into spring! way to go pushing yourself out for the run! Cheers

Bryan said...

10 lb loss, nice. Now your making me hungry for DQ. haha.

DRog said...

S- Thanks! I could have used your bright Monday outlook before I started the day! lol

B- LOL...I was a Butterfinger Blizzard Addict last year and am committed NOT to be this year!!! the training blog community has helped me to set clearer goals in the last 6weeks

~D

Julie said...

Wow, you have lost ten pounds since the new year!!! That is pretty impressive:) We don't have any Girl Scouts in our neighborhood anymore, so that means no Girl Scout cookies for me:( I love those thin mints!

Heather said...

10 pounds since the beginning of the year - that's great!

It is hard for me to get out of bed early for runs too . . . I have to keep telling myself how good I'll feel after it's done. And it will be better once there is no snow on the ground and it's not so cold!

DRog said...

J - I know where to direct Em next year for GS Cookie sales!

H - Thanks! I'm excited to be back down to the level I ran TC in October..It seems I added those 10lbs a little too easy!

D