Hi, Thanks for the heads up on Bon Jovi:) How did I not know that he was coming to the twin cities?? Oh, it is because my life is crazy:) Thanks for the tip!! Your girls are so adorable:) Cool Garmin too!!
GPS running is the only way to run outside... man have you missed out! If you're a geek like me with numbers, pace, tracking, logs, etc. you'll love your Garmin.
JM - it WAS productive! Im happy I could take a day off w/o freakin out about it.
Skierz- I should have made a spreadsheet of anticipated costs before trying for Tri!
Pete32- im psyched for the Data!
Julie- Bonjovi is at Xcel in April not TC Field like i thought yesterday...I think i might actually go! haha re live some HS moments with the Jersey rocker
7 comments:
D, blog's looking great. Nice watch. haha. Hope you like it, I like mine. Hopefully the HR part works better for you than me.
I didn't realize you were a PFG. Welcome to the club.
Thanks B! I'm not going to consider myself "in the club" PFG until I complete my first Tri!
Hi,
Thanks for the heads up on Bon Jovi:) How did I not know that he was coming to the twin cities?? Oh, it is because my life is crazy:) Thanks for the tip!! Your girls are so adorable:) Cool Garmin too!!
Well it was a productive day...new computer and the Garmin!
Cute girls, I love the jester style hat. :)
dont you love triahlon?? it is supposed t be healthy for you but you end up stressed spending tons of money on al hte gear! Have a good one! Cheers
GPS running is the only way to run outside... man have you missed out! If you're a geek like me with numbers, pace, tracking, logs, etc. you'll love your Garmin.
JM - it WAS productive! Im happy I could take a day off w/o freakin out about it.
Skierz- I should have made a spreadsheet of anticipated costs before trying for Tri!
Pete32- im psyched for the Data!
Julie- Bonjovi is at Xcel in April not TC Field like i thought yesterday...I think i might actually go! haha re live some HS moments with the Jersey rocker
Post a Comment