I am ready for spring and just want it to get nice already!! Way to hang in there with the better diet plan! I am glad to hear that you can see a difference and that you feel stronger during your workouts...that is great!! I am also now craving those darn girl scout cookies...thanks!! Have a good one!!
3 comments:
I am ready for spring and just want it to get nice already!! Way to hang in there with the better diet plan! I am glad to hear that you can see a difference and that you feel stronger during your workouts...that is great!! I am also now craving those darn girl scout cookies...thanks!! Have a good one!!
Nice job getting out there in the cold. It was too cold for me the last two mornings before work . . . I need spring!
Nope, I have no intention of riding in that type of insanity, that is why cyclists have indoor trainers...
Nice run, and do you wear special winter shoes? Mine would be all over the place, and yes our winters look similar.
Post a Comment