Thanks much B! I appreciate all your help and info already!...it's more difficult than it looks to post thoughts from a day but I am committed to doing it I want to be able to look back as I get more into the training.
Cant WAIT! It looks like a great bike! I'm psyched to get on it for a ride...I realized yesterday I have actually never rode a bike outside in clips...only on a spin bike in spinclasses...lol!
5 comments:
Congrats on setting up your blog. Good first post. It will definitely keep you motivated, especially knowing others are now watching. haha.
BTW, great looking bike!!!
Thanks much B! I appreciate all your help and info already!...it's more difficult than it looks to post thoughts from a day but I am committed to doing it I want to be able to look back as I get more into the training.
Love the bike! I bet you can't wait for warmer weather.
Cant WAIT! It looks like a great bike! I'm psyched to get on it for a ride...I realized yesterday I have actually never rode a bike outside in clips...only on a spin bike in spinclasses...lol!
Post a Comment