Friday, January 14, 2011

RnRAZ EXPO and a Blogger dinner!







15 comments:

RunningLaur said...

Seriously, you posted already? Awesomeness.

Such a great time at dinner tonight. Have the best best best race, and if you guys are waiting around at the finish area long enough until I finish half of your race, I want to hear all about how you kicked marathon butt.

Johann said...

How great to meet those awesome bloggers! I hope I can meet some of you one day. Have a fantastic race and have fun!

BTW I don't run with any GPS type watch or device.

Emz said...

I'm with RL -- already posted.

true
awesomeness.
Peanut. even. says. so. ;)

You
are
amazing
my friend.

was. a. blast.

rockin' my socks to the expo!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool you got to meet blogger pals in real life. Have a great race tomorrow! Will be thinking about you and sending positive mojo your way. Until then, rest up and enjoy chilling out.

Unknown said...

Very cool you guys found time to meet up!

Very excited about logging some serious NFL time today as well. I got my Polamalu jersey on already and Terrible Towel hanging off the bike!

Wishing you all a great race tomorrow!

Caratunk Girl said...

That is so funny!! How did you find my restaurant in Tuson?? :):):) SO FUNNY!!

Man. I want to meet Emz and the crew!!

Good luck tomorrow, go get them. 6 hours till your race!! Wahoo!!

We are on the 180s now!! 189!! I think. Going by memory

Jill said...

Look at your, dinning with all those lovely blondies - that can only mean good luck! (did you see Aimee, by chance??)

You know I'm your #1 fan and will be rooting for you every microsecond. Go get 'em, Derek - this is the one!!!

Jon said...

Very cool! You met the blogger celebrity EMZ....did you get an autograph?

Good luck man!!!

Ironman By Thirty said...

Cool blogger meetup!

Good luck in the race!

Annie said...

Have an awesome race. Like you aren't going to anyway!!

Julie said...

I love meeting other bloggers...so much freaking fun! Damn, we are going to meet at a race this year!!

JohnP said...

That's awesome! Wish I could have been there!! :)

racing dawn said...

So fun. I had such a blast a dinner...and I only teased cause I'm jealous of your willpower to eat so GOOD! Seriously! Hope u had a good race! I had a great 'training run' but no negative split dangit....

You are amazing...it was so great that I got to meet you!!!

Velma said...

I hope you had a great race!!!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I hope you rocked it