Friday, December 17, 2010

Whew! made it thru....







8 comments:

Jill said...

Nice pool action, Derek!! Why o why can't I get into swimming anymore? Boredom and the fact it's frigging freezing in the pool and the only way to stay warm is to actually SWIM. haha

Holiday party on the sledding hill?? What's so cool! I guess you can plan things like that in the midwest, where I guess I don't need to remind you that it's cold there all winter ;). Tons of hot chocolate after might (I stress MIGHT) make it worth being cold for a hour.

Nice job getting that 15er done already :).

Are you doing Grandma's, by chance??? I'm tempted....

Happy Weekend!!

Aimee said...

Nice job with the swimming! I haven't been in the pool in so long...ugh!
What a fun holiday party! I'm sure your kids had a blast!
I'm jealous that you're done with your long run already! I have mine either Sat. or Sun, depending on the weather!

Johann said...

Fantastic, you are really doing well! This will build an incredible base for you through the winter. Sounds like real fun parties!

Emz said...

AwFREAKINGsome.
YAY on the 15 already - mill, right?! ;)

An AZ 3rd grade party = sledding

would be like telling AZ kids there are going to disneyland on magic carpet rugs . . . so very cool.

Julie said...

Hi Derek,
God, I wish I liked to swim! I would totally doing it as cross training in the winter. Go you! You are doing so well...maybe you will inspire me to get off of my butt:)

Cute picture of the girls sledding! I bet that they all had a blast:)

BTW, I got something in the mail...thank you:)

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend Derek!

Unknown said...

Great workout buddy!

Jon has been killing it in the pool so listen to him!

Hey check and see what the MAster's swim schedule is at your LTF - Master's class has improved my swimming beyond what I ever imagined.

Jon said...

WTF are you doing blogging? GET BACK IN THE POOL AND GIMME 100! (yards that is) ;)

hehe

wendy said...

That sledding looks seriously fun : )