That is some serious snow! Great idea to check your heartrate while shoveling snow - I'm sure it's an excellent cardio workout. Core work, too. Stay safe out there!
I totally counted shoveling as my workout today. Shoveled at my mom's house... shoveled the neighbor's driveway... and then treked two blocks away to rescue/dig out my car. :) My toes may fall off (once they finally thaw out...), hahah but i definitely worked my arms! ;)
I counted shoveling as my cross training too...and then hit the treadmill for a miserable 8 miles. Seriously? And it's not even offically winter yet! Doesn't the weather gods know that I have a early race season next year? Hopefully this means winter will be wrapping up early but I'm doubtful! At least it looks like your girls ejoyed it!
13 comments:
Oh man! Warm thoughts heading ur way!
wow ... was just watching the weather channel and saw you guys were getting just hammered. Stay safe!
WOW!!!!!
Um, I know you gotta get some training in but you guys can just keep it, ok? There is not even one drop of white stuff here in Denver.
The twins are just adorable in their pink jackets!!!! :)
That is some serious snow! Great idea to check your heartrate while shoveling snow - I'm sure it's an excellent cardio workout. Core work, too. Stay safe out there!
Weather like this is a great reason to take a rest day. We are getting pounded too!
Great picture of the kiddos!
I was thinking of you the yesterday and the day before I was watching it all on the news.
I think with that much snow, snowblowing is deeded a workout. haha.
B
Yep, that is a great picture of the storm...looks like it did in Maple Grove! Crazy, wasn't it?
Up until two years ago we shoveled!?! My hubby was out there a few times with the snow blower just attempting to keep up...the drifting sucked!
Have a wonderful day Derek!
Brrr!! I cannot believe how much snow you're getting! That's crazy!! We still haven't gotten any here!
good luck on the trainer!, What DVD makes it for you? sporty kind? or movies?
I totally counted shoveling as my workout today. Shoveled at my mom's house... shoveled the neighbor's driveway... and then treked two blocks away to rescue/dig out my car. :) My toes may fall off (once they finally thaw out...), hahah but i definitely worked my arms! ;)
p.s. Once plows have made it through, I am still totally holding you accountable for a 6am spin. :)
We are getting 5-9 here as well. Did a 6 mile run through it this morning and also shoveled the walk(by hand) once and used the snowblower also.
I counted shoveling as my cross training too...and then hit the treadmill for a miserable 8 miles. Seriously? And it's not even offically winter yet! Doesn't the weather gods know that I have a early race season next year? Hopefully this means winter will be wrapping up early but I'm doubtful! At least it looks like your girls ejoyed it!
Post a Comment