Monday, December 6, 2010

Here to stay





19 comments:

Johann said...

Wow, that's a lot of snow...for me anyway. I admire you for being on schedule with your training. Have a great week!

Johann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emz said...

Looks just like MY day yesterday.
so weird.

Got out of church [in my "inappropriate" heels. went to my car. turned the AC on. Drove through a construction site [traffic]. And the Pita was out side TANNING by the pool.

AZ-MN = same / same apparently. ;)

Betsy said...

The swing looks like a big smiley face with giant white teeth!

KovasP said...

Blog comment - check.

JohnP said...

Look at all that snow!
You can keep it.
So far we've had nothing. Lets keep it that way! :)

One Crazy Penguin said...

Love the last picture of the swing. Craziness.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

We just got our first snow of the year as well, sighhhhhhhhhhhhh welcome to the indoors for a long time

Heather said...

I was thinking the same weekend . . . it's here to stay. I kept thinking we would get lucky and have one last little meltdown. Not so much. :)

Allison said...

I want snow!!!

Thanks for the great comments on my blog!! totally awesome!

Jason said...

Thanks for the comment on the race....much appreciated.

The snow swing looks hilarious.

Unlike Allison (we live near each other) and I am not one who wants any snow. Leave it in MN....sorry bud but for 34 years I dealt with the white stuff and I have officially had enough.

Stay strong through these next few months. You can do it....plus you don't have a choice with Phoenix around the corner.

Caratunk Girl said...

NICE!! I love snow!! We just got @12 inches. I can't wait to get some tele turns in!!

Unknown said...

that is scary stuff. gave me a chill looking at those pics. it even made me bump the air condition up a few degrees ...burrr (-;

valen said...

I wonder where the long run is gonna be, not outside!

Jon said...

MY goodness it has been an early early winter for you guys this year! I finally saw some flurries yesterday!

Jill said...

No snow in Denver, sunny and 60 degrees. And I'm so grateful I drive exactly 1.2 miles to work after seeing those pics. Keep up the great training!! :)

Christina said...

Yippee! And more snow to come!! :)
I LOVE Dexter!!! I got into watching all of the seasons last winter until I was caught up to see this season in full. The season finale is next Sunday. I hate the thought of it being over now for another year. :(
You will be able to watch it in it's entirety once it comes out! Lucky!! ;)

Detroit Runner(Jeff) said...

That is a lot of snow. We have been lucky here is Michigan with little/no snow(just flurries) Makes it nice to keep running outside.

Stacey said...

So glad I live in the desert, no snow for us!!!
I love Dexter.