Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lucky break and fell short...again.






13 comments:

valen said...

indeed, I already admire you for going 2 hours!, I'm not sure I can go over 30min.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Oh wow, you sure are lucky, when I saw the picture, I was like "oh no, that thing is toast"

Emz said...

DRog you've freaking got it.

You
can
do
it. ;)

Umm, totally sucks on the shuffle.

You were just jealous & wanted an engraved one, huh?! tell the truth now.

Aimee said...

I can't believe your shuffle still works! That's soooo awesome!

Ugh...I don't know how you lasted that long on the TM. I sure don't know how EMZ does it either! I think the longest I've lasted was 10miles, and it was torture!

JohnP said...

I haven't touched the treadmill yet, but I admire your determination!

Wow you got lucky that it wasn't broken. That's too funny though, I would have liked to of seen your face when you saw it there hah!

Jason said...

The best part of this is your determination. I love it, as I won't go anywhere near a treadmill for that long.

I told EMZ I was putting my dog on the treadmill and then taking a pic of her miles but that would take 4 days to get to 20+ as she is a pug with very short legs.

Jon said...

Took me a couple seconds to figure out what was wrong with the washer/dryer. Then I saw the iPod. YOU ARE LUCKY!!!

Julie said...

Hi Derek,
I am so far behind on blogging. I havn't posted or commented in way over a week...sorry.

E-mail me at jkaiser4 at fairview.org

I want your address.

Take care and have a fantastic weekend!

Matty O said...

yup, had same thing, mine worked too :)

Good luck on the mill. I can't do it. SOOOOO BOOOORRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGG!

Heather said...

I KNOW I could never do a long run on the treadmill. I haven't run on a treadmill in 3 years and the last time I did, I'm pretty sure I didn't even make it three miles. Pure torture. I'd rather freeze my face off running outside. :)

Jill said...

Um...can't you just restart the same treadmill you're on? Mine in the basement shuts down at 90 minutes, but I just restart it. The ones a the gym, though, I can go for eternity if I wanted to.

You are LUCKY about your shuffle. I've washed a few things lately and why must the make electronics allergic to water is beyond me! :) What do you use in the pool to swim laps? I swear if I had something to do besides count pool tiles on the bottom, I'd swim more.

Happy Weekend, Derek!!! Been thinking about you this month...4 years and all!! :)

Caratunk Girl said...

I cannot run on a treadmill, as you know because I always run away screaming when someone says treadmill.

Good luck on that one. I am running outside when it is zips ass cold just to avoid that! ha

Yeah on the ipod though you got lucky there!

Patrick Mahoney said...

How great where the last few episodes of Dexter?