"crabby out of place feeling" - must have been a RnR AZ runner's thing. I cought the crabby feeling of just THAT yesterday too. hmmmmm maybe if I spent less time buying myself shoes?! ehhhh no...that can't be it.
Dexter ! We got turned on to that show by our son, and in one weekend we had rented and watched all seasons. We were watching for hours at a time. Clearly I was not training then. hahahaha, love the Dexter...
Like others have mentioned, I had that feeling yesterday too. I'm serious! I have no idea what was up with yesterday...weird! December sounds like it will be a good month!
Dexter is the best show on TV.... wait until you catch up to this season..... it's insane....... Just when you think it can't get any better..... it does!
I think its a seasonal thing, its dark when we goto work, dark when we go home, it feels like nothing is getting done, I am all crabby this time of the year
Thanks for reminding the slogan for training while sick, for the life of me I could not remember it, just what it was about
Pretty lights! I strung one single stand along the garage and told the kids, "Happy Holidays, enjoy!!" :) I, too, feel so behind in life. You seem to have a new focus and are shoving the excuses out the door. I'm going to try really hard to get up at 4:45am and get my running done so I have the energy to do wts in the afternoon - just can't seem to get to them both. You've been a big inspiration to me there! Bring on December - Derek is ready!!!
I've never gotten into dexter yet. I hear it's good. I think I'm going to put it on my must do when I have to start riding indoors. You've convinced me. haha
17 comments:
D-Rog D-ecember is looking
D-elightful.
Yep I an a D--ork. I'm okay with it.
"crabby out of place feeling" - must have been a RnR AZ runner's thing. I cought the crabby feeling of just THAT yesterday too. hmmmmm maybe if I spent less time buying myself shoes?! ehhhh no...that can't be it.
love the lights!!
You got all crazy on the lights
:-),I like it.
Dexter ! We got turned on to that show by our son, and in one weekend we had rented and watched all seasons. We were watching for hours at a time. Clearly I was not training then. hahahaha, love the Dexter...
What was with yesterday? I had the exact same feeling. Glad that's over with though.
And I love love love Dexter as well. Awesome show!
Season 4 is going to blow your mind. BLOW. YOUR. MIND.
I love that show!
Like others have mentioned, I had that feeling yesterday too. I'm serious! I have no idea what was up with yesterday...weird!
December sounds like it will be a good month!
Dexter is good. you are stoked.
LOL @ EMZ comment!
I too hate that feeling of being behind in every aspect of my life. I think I need to hire a housecleaner to eliminate that chore from my life! haha!
Hmmm, I have had that feeling like for 2 weeks now but NOT the last couple days man. I have been a machine at work knocking out tons of projects.
Hang in there, for every mountain there is a valley ... I think haha.
Dexter is the best show on TV.... wait until you catch up to this season..... it's insane....... Just when you think it can't get any better..... it does!
I need to get onboard with Dexter - everyone loves it!
Must be that time of the year b/c I am in the same can't get caught up mode. The holiday season always just seems to add to the level of stress?
I totally have had that behind on everything crabby feeling!! This is a tough time of year for sure. Sounds like you have a good plan to tackle it!
I haven't watched Dexter, because I didn't watch it from the start and want to get caught up. I meant to DVR it.. crap.
Love those lights.
Hey, guess what? 232!
I think its a seasonal thing, its dark when we goto work, dark when we go home, it feels like nothing is getting done, I am all crabby this time of the year
Thanks for reminding the slogan for training while sick, for the life of me I could not remember it, just what it was about
it sucks when you don't fill the training log for over a week!, ha ha ha. good on you for bringing it back to speed.
Me too! I have been feeling so far behind on everthing and what and the hell is organization??? I flipping forgot but I know I used to be good at it:)
Bring on December and bring on a good training month! We can do it...you keep me honest and motivated and I will do the same for you:)
I have been crabby - winter sucks. The lights do help.
Pretty lights! I strung one single stand along the garage and told the kids, "Happy Holidays, enjoy!!" :) I, too, feel so behind in life. You seem to have a new focus and are shoving the excuses out the door. I'm going to try really hard to get up at 4:45am and get my running done so I have the energy to do wts in the afternoon - just can't seem to get to them both. You've been a big inspiration to me there! Bring on December - Derek is ready!!!
I've never gotten into dexter yet. I hear it's good. I think I'm going to put it on my must do when I have to start riding indoors. You've convinced me. haha
B
Post a Comment