SWIM BIKE RUN
Congrats
Yeah, baby! That's fast!!!! Nice work!
Sweeeeet!!! :)
I don't get it... how did Eminem help???? hahaAwesome job!
My wife ran the 10 mile, but I don't recall seeing an Eminem...Congrats on the PR!
I've heard Eminem us a great pacer. Are those the Kinvaras?Awesome job dude!
Nice! Congrats
Wowzers... that's awesome! :)
¡Bien hecho! (well done!)
YOU are so freaking fast!! Congrats!
YES!
is it that easy??!
I'm still thinking about it....
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Congrats
Yeah, baby! That's fast!!!! Nice work!
Sweeeeet!!! :)
I don't get it... how did Eminem help???? haha
Awesome job!
My wife ran the 10 mile, but I don't recall seeing an Eminem...
Congrats on the PR!
I've heard Eminem us a great pacer. Are those the Kinvaras?
Awesome job dude!
Nice! Congrats
Wowzers... that's awesome! :)
¡Bien hecho! (well done!)
YOU are so freaking fast!! Congrats!
YES!
is it that easy??!
I'm still thinking about it....
Post a Comment